Sunday, March 22, 2015

Disclaimer & Challenge

I love disclaimers because they give me freedom from the expectations I put on myself and the ones I think others put on me. So you must know- I'm not a blogger, I'm not good with grammar, I blog from my phone so few words no-frills and lots of mistakes, & more often than not- I'm misunderstood. But, I am a verbal processor, I think out loud, and to walk in freedom this is a great way to share my thoughts however small or large or strange they may be. I also love people and more than that I love getting to know the heart of people - the part that they don't share every day all the time. That can take effort, vulnerability, transparency, patience...but mainly it's the ability to not be afraid to be nosy. 😶 so as I share those raw parts of me I challenge anyone reading this to comment and share parts of them, 1) because I truly love to know people's hearts/struggles & 2) it makes me feel a little less alone 😬

1 comment:

  1. I love you and miss so much those times when we would sit face to face and share those parts of our hearts that we don't share everyday. You still encourage and spur me on to good works even with all the miles and years between us. Love, Beka

    ReplyDelete