Sunday, March 29, 2015

Rain Boots

Today was not my favorite day. Most days aren't. I have a beautiful life and many blessings and treasures and SO many good things.....and I thank God for them constantly! But just like someone who can't smell or taste, they don't stop eating and the aroma is still all around - they just don't get to enjoy it. That is how I feel every day within my own mind. For some reason I can't enjoy this life he's given me. BUT, every day I live my life for him despite how I {feel} is like putting on rain boots when you have to walk miles in the rain. They don't stop the rain from coming, they don't make the sun shine, but they do make a difficult messy walk a little bit easier. And I MUST admit, I am looking VERY forward to where I'm walking to. :-)

"I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." Philippians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment